martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

Gentlemakers, start your robots! 20:00 20/03/2010, John Baichtal, robotics, MAKE: Blog

Gentlemakers, start your robots! 20:00 20/03/2010, John Baichtal, robotics, MAKE: Blog




I recently placed an order for some engine vibration engine vibration BGMicro - AA fans clearly focused on 'nica seller of Garland, Texas. 69 cents, yielding 10 in my cart. When I told my colleagues in the manufacturer of the Twin Cities on the deal, a lot of guys have bought in tone and sixty!

My idea for the contest Build amazing robot? A mountain bot with the CD in a horizontal position, it travels through the foot bristle bot!

Leave a comment with how you're coming with their robots. Do you have a concept? Are you ordering parts? (The official - but not required - Jameco parts package is a good start) I definitely recommend ordering bulk hackerspace cohorts, saves a ton on shipping and might even be able to save the parties if that is enough.

Read more | Permalink | Comments | Read more articles in Robotics | Digg this!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.